2. My father used to say，whatever you do，do it a hundred percent，when you work，work，when you laugh, laugh，when you eat, eat，like it is your last meal.
3. How did he manage to shake hands with them with a smile? Because it takes courage to get rid of stereotypes.
4. There are all kinds of people in this world. It happens that we have become friends. This is not fate. It is just that we should be friends.
5. I am not white enough, not black enough and even not man enough.
6. Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done.