954, Bani Park, Washington.
16 April, 20…..
With reference to your advertisement in the Washington Times of today, I hereby apply for the post of Principal in your college. My acadamic and administrative, experience is as under:
1. I passed my M.A. in Economics from the Washington University in 19 securing a high first class.
2. Then I passed my M. Phil. (Economics) examination from the same university and won a
3. Thereafter, I joined the Florida University as a research scholar, doing my Ph.D. in Economics. The topic of my research was; An economic survey of the Biharis of the Sindh Area.
4. I joined St. Stephens College, New York as a lecturer in Economics and served that institution for seven years.
5. Then I was selected Vice-Principal of Commerce College. I have been holding that post for the last five years.
6. As a Vice-Principal, I streamlined the working of the college. I have maintained a good rapport both with the students and the teachers. The results of my college have been excellent. Many students of our vollege won scholarships and secured merit positions.
7. I am a good writer also. My books on Economics, are widely read all over USA. These books have been acclaimed by students.
8. Our college has a reputation in the field of cultural activvities and sports. Some on our sportsmen have won national honours.
At present I am 48 years age, but I possess a sound health and stamina to perform the duties of a Principal. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favourably.